Drive impact by bridging the gap between strategy and execution.
Hiring a consultancy agency can be intimidating, here is how we are different:
Emails & Phone CallsOur response times rival Speedy Gonzalez. We believe effective and timely communication is paramount.
Field WorkSitting behind a computer all day is not our style. We love to spend face to face time meeting and learning from all your stakeholders.
No IntimidationOur meetings are likely to include activities so don’t expect a boardroom of suits.
CostWe believe in providing executive-level expertise in all business functions for a fraction of the cost.
to continuously and successfully help our clients increase their competitive advantage by delivering superior and unique business solutions.
We’re partners in this.
We carefully choose our clients to make sure both sides feel that our partnership is a great fit. We take your business just as seriously as you do.
Hiring J. Schall Consulting means hiring a team of passionate people that will make sure large impacts are felt from the first day of our working relationship. We take extreme pride in helping your company reach its biggest audacious goals.
So, who have we worked with?
Experience is paramount to provide insightful solutions.
It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Joshua Schall is an executive-level digital-first consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry brand, sales, and operational strategist (with an emphasis on value-added and emerging categories). I hold a MBA with over a decade of sales, brand development, marketing, financial analysis, and operational efficiency experience at world-leading organizations. I have successfully lead major CPG categories in developing strategic brand plans, new product launches, multi-channel promotions, and dynamic digital commerce initiatives that enhanced market share. I am an inspiring leader that has an ultimate goal of creating powerfully disruptive, billion-dollar lifestyle brands.
- Brand Development and Strategy to Attract Millennial buyers
- New Product Launch Planning Across Market Channels
- Operational Process Efficiency Analysis with Focus on Lean Startup Principles
- Ideation to Commercialization Concept Development
- Consumer Insights from Qualitative and Quantitative Data Mining
- Pricing and Promotional Strategy that Allows For Multi-Channel Expansion
- Direct to Consumer Digital, Amazon, Walmart/Jet and other Marketplace Selling Strategies
- Digital & Social Media Marketing Ninja